Re: network-manager for laptop users who install desktop task as well.

Otavio Salvador wrote:
> If we add it to laptop-desktop it will be installed in KDE too. What
> is not what we want I guess.

You are right, we shouldn't do it that way. I guess we may solve this
problem by have an additional -laptop task for each current desktop tasks.
eg: gnome-desktop-laptop, kde-desktop-laptop, xfce-desktop-laptop,
lxde-desktop-laptop

> I'm still uncertain about what to do here. I'd like to hear from Joey
> (tasksel main maintainer) and others from D-I team. Please folks,
> could you comment on that?

Yes. Please folks, we really need your comment on this.

Regards,

-Andrew