Re: D-I and local repositories issues. Installation hangs

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 04:44:42AM +0200, Juan Luis Belmonte wrote:
> The best solution for my developing tests is having my own repository
> due to some packages as base-files or libpam-runtime are modified. So I
> need the installer to use my repo for installing the base system.
> […]
> How can I solve this? or is any possibility to use official repositories
> for the udebs, and make the installer to download the base-system from
> my repo?

You should have a look at simple-cdd.  It will provide you an easy way
to build CDs mixing official and custom packages (both normal and d-i
ones).

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism