Re: D-I and local repositories issues. Installation hangs

> debian/dists/unstable/main +
[...]
>                            -debian-installer+
[...]
>                                             Packages.gz
[...]
> But the installer doesn't gets anything from  debian-installer/
> directory so, it complains about that the Packages.gz he gets is a bad
> d-i Packages file.

Does it actually get a file? I think it is
debian/dists/unstable/main/debian-installer/binary-i386/Packages.gz
and not
debian/dists/unstable/main/debian-installer/Packages.gz
as your image above suggests.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link