hotkey-setup dependencies: discover versus discover1

Hello Peter,

I am running Debian sid and today hotkey-setup was updated. The last version depends on discover, but my system has discover1 installed, so apt wants to remove discover1 and libdiscover1, and install discover, discover-data and libdiscover2.

The problem is that I cannot find out whether discover or discover1 is preferrable. I noticed that discover was not updated since last year, so maybe discover1 is preferrable? In short: which is preferrable system-wide: discover or discover1?

Thank you very much in advance,

David

PS: CCing to the discover1 maintainers. If replying to a mailing list, please Cc to me.