Re: hotkey-setup dependencies: discover versus discover1

[David]
> The problem is that I cannot find out whether discover or discover1
> is preferrable. I noticed that discover was not updated since last
> year, so maybe discover1 is preferrable? In short: *which is
> preferrable system-wide: discover or discover1*?

discover is preferable and should replace discover1.  Only lack of
time and one missing feature has blocked me from implementing the
transition.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen
The hotkey-setup maintainer and one of the discover maintainers.