Re: mirror and language selection not working together well

* Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2008-06-09 22:32]:
> Correct mle if I'm wrong, but you're actually in a situation where the
> country is asked *after* mirror.

Yes, this is correct.

> More or less, nothing was really planned to work in such situations
> and I guess that the deep changes to localechooser (which improved
> it a *lot*) have missed that "feature" (which might very well have
> been just accidental) and broke it inadvertently.

Okay, I see.  Thanks for the explanation.

> I think we can probably add some logic in localechooser to get it
> preseeded by the mirror's contry, though. However, we should be
> careful about not breaking some other logic...which might be very
> much important or frequent to happen.

It's certainly a fairly minor thing; but if you can improve the
situation without breaking anything else, that'd be great.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/