Re: debconf8 bof: building debian from debian

Holger Levsen wrote:
people interested in the following tools or similar tools would be
valuable to the discussion: debian-installer debian-cd simple-cdd
debian-live xen-tools util-vserver pbuilder cdebootstrap debootstrap
LTSP FAI

I'll not be there as of the current state of my planning, but I guess I have some notes and points for some of those, in case somebody is interested. (not subscribed to debian-boot but will if this discussion goes further and takes place there)

Henning