Re: d-i status wrt i386 & amd64 EFI machines

Quoting Julien BLACHE (jblache@debian.org):

> I'd like to have grub-installer and lilo-installer default to
> installing the bootloader on the debian partition on Macs, and that
> requires some changes in the logic and templates. I'll try to figure

For that very specific part (changes to templates and user
interaction), I'll add some input if new wording of existing templates
or new templates are required.

Has anyone mentioned you that having all this ready for lenny could be
pretty difficult given the D-I release process, the time it takes and
the low resources in the D-I team?