wpasupplicant udeb

Hello,
    I' after some advice as to how to submit a patch for
wpasuppliant-udeb. Looking at (for example) openssl, it has the udeb
stuff in the main package. With wpasupplicant, we need a separate conf
file so that we don't include unnecessary drivers, clients and  EAP
code. I can supply a patch that will build the udeb for testing
purposes, but I suspect that this isn't what the d-i team wants so I
need some advice on how to move forward on this. I have managed to get
the udeb size down to 82K and the binary to 162K. Is this suitable to be
able to be included in the installer? Please CC me, as my mail server is
having connectivity issues, and this address isn't subscribed.

Cheers

Glenn