Re: nslu2 kernel upgrade fails without initramfs-tools

The installer installs initramfs-tools on the nslu2, so I'm not sure
why it's not installed on your machine.

A long, long time ago, I bootstrapped that slug into debian from Unslung using the (now deprecated) procedure at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/BootstrapLE?from=DebianSlug.Bootstrap. I suppose that maybe Sarge had yaird as the default?

Anyway, thnx for fixing this and thnx for letting me have debian on the slug.

kind regards

Tim