http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today: add two entries

Dear DDs,

could you please add these to items to [1]. I think this will save some
people some time in finding out, that it does not work.

1. [25 March 2008] Installing Debian when sid is selected leaves an
unconfigured system [2][3].

Is there a way to fix this during the installation?

a) Use branch testing.
b) How can I use an older version of a package, e. g. aptitude? udpkg?

2. Combining RAID and Crypto is still not working. Please read [4].

By the way is there a way to fix the system after rebooting, i. e. the
installer is done and one figures out that the system does not find the
root partition?

Thanks a lot,

Paul

PS: I am not subscribed, so please CC me.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/RAIDvsCrypto