Re: Proposal: move win32-loader in SVN repository

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 04:01:36PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> FWIW, I think this move of win32-loader is pretty silly, both from the
> perspective of why we originally decided to have a packages/ subdirectory,
> and in that it seems to assume win32-loader is a special case, which it
> isn't -- mklibs, kernel-wedge, debian-installer, and
> debian-installer-manual also live in-tree w/o producing udebs.

I think it deviated too much from the initial issue at hand, which was
translation integration.  Well, I guess if it was clear before that its
translations couldn't be integrated, it is a bit more clear now! ;-P

Anyway, if you later decide that it ought to move again, please do CC me,
as I'd have to update the reference in http://goodbye-microsoft.com/source.html

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)