Re: source sync requests of 20080321

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 07:52:22PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> Hello Jeroen,
>
> Here goes another list of source packages for syncing:
>
> devmapper
> glib2.0
> gtk2-engines
> lvm2
> openssh
> pango1.0

All done, except openssh which is out of sync. This fell right into the
long Easter weekend where I was offline, sorry.

I've tried to fudge ssh -4 in anyway, I hope it'll succeed and the
udeb's aren't lost yet by the time they are put in the testing database.

> util-linux could be sync to 2.13.1-2 but 2.13.1-3 has been uploaded before I
> had the opportunity to ask for it. :(

It'd really help indeed if udeb-having maintainers would consider
syncing issues, I'm afraid that for util-linux, fudging stuff in is no
longer possible.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar