Re: source sync requests of 20080321

Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> writes:

<...>
> All done, except openssh which is out of sync. This fell right into the
> long Easter weekend where I was offline, sorry.

Good. No problem.

> I've tried to fudge ssh -4 in anyway, I hope it'll succeed and the
> udeb's aren't lost yet by the time they are put in the testing database.

Ok.

>> util-linux could be sync to 2.13.1-2 but 2.13.1-3 has been uploaded before I
>> had the opportunity to ask for it. :(
>
> It'd really help indeed if udeb-having maintainers would consider
> syncing issues, I'm afraid that for util-linux, fudging stuff in is no
> longer possible.

Yes. I'm starting to worry about it.

It's being difficult to migrate some packages since maintainers send
new packages just after it shows up on lenny and doesn't give enough
time for us to sync them.

I'll send an e-mail to util-linux maintainer asking to him to hold
other upload until we make sure we've sync it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116