Re: D-I fails trying RAID0 / LVM

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> > 5) then it failed trying to create a xfs in the crypted volume /
>
> Ahhh, xfs...
> There've been a few other reports of problems with xfs, so I think I'll
> concentrate on that for now.
>
> Could you test if just using ext3 solves the problems?

Or use a daily image built tomorrow in which the XFS issue should be solved.

One thing I don't really like about your report is that the symptoms of the
failure are so weird. So, even if the issues are now fixed, it probably
makes sense to reproduce the errors anyway and try to add a few sanity
checks in partman to make it fail in a nicer way.

But I'll wait with that until you confirm whether or not this does fix
things for you.

Cheers,
FJP