Re: D-I fails trying RAID0 / LVM

Hi Tiago,

On Saturday 23 February 2008, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> I guess it might be something wrong with the creation of dm device. Here
> is the syslog lines which shows when the problem starts:

I have tried to reproduce the failure, but cannot. I have only tried LVM on
RAID0 though and it looks like you have crypto involved somewhere too.

Can you please describe the exact partitioning steps you took to get this

> Note that /dev/md0 is created, but mdcfg is actually looking for
> /dev/dm/0.

At least during my test both devices where available so AFAICT this should
not make any difference.