Re: [RFC] laptop-detect being installed just on useful architectures

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2008-02-08 22:03]:
> > No. However, I have seen someone with a mips laptop. IIRC they got a
> > week's battery life running Debian. There are also plenty of things in
> > the laptop to pda spectrum using arm. mips, mipsel, arm, armel, armeb
> > should all be included I think.
>
> I have absolutely no problem with that if it's useful and wanted.
>
> tbm: anything to add here?

There are mipsel laptops and ARM PDAs, but none of them are supported
by d-i, so I'm not sure it makes sense to add these architectures just
yet.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/