Re: [RFC] laptop-detect being installed just on useful architectures

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> writes:

>> debian-cd only currently includes laptop-detect due to it being a
>> tasksel dependency. Changes will be needed to avoid it falling off of
>> CDs if this dependency is removed.
> Yes, I already mentioned that myself in the previous thread that led up to
> these patches and make sure it is done.

I'll make sure they're added when I commit those patches. We just need
to select which archs we want it installed.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."