[win32-loader] Updater

I suggest improve DIL (Debian Installer Loader) to update Debian from Windows (i.e. I cannot connect to the Internet using Debian, because I don´t use ADSL/Ethernet, but wvdial and Vodafone Mobile Internet / Huawei E220 USB modem).

But I cannot install the packages without connecting to the Internet.

And I can only connect to the Internet using Windows.

How can I break this circle?. : Using Windows to update the Debian packages I need and I don´t have installed (i.e. wvdial and dependences). It could detect the broken packages and install all the user needs from Window in this special case.

Regards.