Re: [D-I] "Level 1" translation synchronization suspended

Frans Pop wrote:
On Tuesday 22 January 2008, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
For translators: it means you still can (AND MUST) update your
translation files. Don't change your own schedules, then. However, the
What do yo mean by translation files? Other translations that we might
have? Or the individual .po files from the packages?

The message is: just continue updating your translations (the master PO files) as normal, but don't worry if those updates do not yet end up in the PO files for the individual packages.

Oh, why didn't he said so :-D ? Is a lot clearer when you put it like that ;-)

... since you are talking about synchronization, now I am thinking
about the master file!?

Correct.

--
Regards,