Re: Huge commit from l10n-sync

On Wednesday 23 January 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> This happened despite careful and wise advices by Frans, essentially
> because I was investigating a failure to commit by the script, which I
> unexpectedly fixed...:-).

And he does not even say _how_ he fixed it... :-(

> The commit mostly consists of modified comments in PO files in D-I
> individual packages (4367 files in 74 dirs).

I've just had a look at the commit and the _only_ thing that is changed in
all cases is the POT-Creation-Date, which is strange because we don't
normally commit when that is the only change. There were no other changes:
not in comments, not in line lengths.

Do you have an explanation how that happened? From the date (2008-01-22
21:57) it looks like it may be some leftover from the aborted run
yesterday.