Re: [D-I] "Level 1" translation synchronization suspended

On 22/01/2008, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Please note that Debian Installer level 1 "synchronization" daily
> tasks are currently suspended.
>
> With the invaluable help of Frans Pop, the synchronization script was
> rewritten for better logging and prepare the switch to "sublevels"
> which will help translators to prioritize their work.
>
> We now need to test it enough before reactivating automated
> synchronization.
>
> For translators: it means you still can (AND MUST) update your
> translation files. Don't change your own schedules, then. However, the

What do yo mean by translation files? Other translations that we might have?
Or the individual .po files from the packages?

I am confused....

> changes will not be automatically synced to the individual packages
> (except when I'll run manual synchronization).

... since you are talking about synchronization, now I am thinking
about the master file!?

--
Regards,
EddyP