Re: NTP-Server in d-i manual/appendix/preseed.xml

Hi,

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:07:19 +0100 Frans Pop wrote:
> > Hmm, it says, the default is almost fine, but when I try to use
> > that server (set NTPSERVERS="ntp.example.com"
> > in /etc/defaults/ntpdate), it comes to
>
> That is because the default is not the same as the _example_ in the preseed
> file. You use the default when you _don't_ include this line in your
> preseed file.

Hmm, ok, if people understand it this way...

--
Kind regards
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.3.0
    under THE NEW DEBIAN GNU/LINUX 4.0 »Etch«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
Try out OpenGL 3D-Desktop Beryl! www.beryl-project.org