Re: [RFC] Splitting D-I translation in "sublevels": ready infrastructure

On Monday 31 December 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Before I activate this feature, I wanted to give you people
> opportunities to react and bring input.

It's on my ToDo list, but I've been giving partman work priority.

Could you describe where exactly to find the new scripts and give an
overview how the new l10n sync procedure looks (merge, update, split,
commit sequences)?

> So, again, feel free to comment. I plan to activate this feature as of
> next week-end (5 or 6th January).

I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until I have actually reviewed it.

There's at least one things I have my doubts about: the fact that strings
can be in multiple sublevels. IMO that is bound to cause problems at some
point and it should be possible to filter that out.

Cheers,
Frans