[RFC] Splitting D-I translation in "sublevels": ready infrastructure

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> After a discussion we had in -boot back in November, which involved
> Frans Pop and myself, mostly, I worked on a new version of the
> synchronization script (scripts/l10n/l10n-sync in SVN), that allows
> splitting messages in "sublevels" for all core D-I packages.

.../... (see original message for details)

I realize that I didn't explicitely mark this mail as a "Request For
Comments".

Before I activate this feature, I wanted to give you people
opportunities to react and bring input.

Of course, the proposal might be so perfect that no comment at all is
needed, which is good for my ego, but slightly leaves me in the
dark...

So, again, feel free to comment. I plan to activate this feature as of
next week-end (5 or 6th January).