Re: r50470 - trunk/packages/kbd-chooser/debian

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> I had hoped for a reaction from either you or Colin to my proposal. However,
> Christian did not leave very much time before applying my patch which
> probably meant that he did not see alternatives either.

Frankly, no..:-)

It just happened that I had time to work on the uploads, that this
problem is lying around for a while and the only one who cared was
you, Frans (and you were right to care).

So, when you came out with the patch, I preferred applying it rather
than forgetting it inadvertently andleaving you with the feeling that
nobody was caring about that issue and possible solutions.