Re: Refactoring commit_changes in partman

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 04:40:03PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Max Vozeler wrote:
> > > Yes, I've tested -auto-crypto, -auto-lvm, -md, -lvm, -crypto
> > > and -partitioning by doing some random setups and injected the
> > > two error cases with failing commit.d/init.d scripts.
> >
> > Perfect.
>
> And please commit today so it's in before I start the restructuring.

OK, I've commited the changes.

I think it would be useful to do a quick round of
uploads before starting the reorganization, so that we
have a known baseline to compare to and can tell any
problems resulting from this change.

What do you think? If you agree, could you do them
before starting reorga, or should I do them tonight?
(I probably won't have time for it tomorrow).

	Max