Re: Refactoring commit_changes in partman

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Max Vozeler wrote:
> > And please commit today so it's in before I start the restructuring.
>
> OK, I've commited the changes.

Thanks Max.

> I think it would be useful to do a quick round of
> uploads before starting the reorganization, so that we
> have a known baseline to compare to and can tell any
> problems resulting from this change.

Agreed. We have enough real pending changes to make that worthwhile and it
would be good to have a version with LVM removal regressions fixed in the
archive.

> What do you think? If you agree, could you do them
> before starting reorga, or should I do them tonight?
> (I probably won't have time for it tomorrow).

I'll do some basic testing with current versions and upload before I start
the reorganization.

Cheers,
FJP