Re: Installation on NSLU2 does not complete (initramfs nslu2 hook requires user interaction)

* Gordon Farquharson <gordonfarquharson@gmail.com> [2007-12-03 00:12]:
> nslu2-utils is version 0.10+r71-13, but I don't see any changes to the
> initramfs hook that should cause this problem. I am using a DFSG image
> that does not contain the NPE-B firmware.

I guess the best way this should be handled is to look whether the
interface assigned to the ixp driver is actually in use.  I've no idea
how to do this though, although I suspect it might be possible to do
it using udev.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/