Re: r45041 - in people/rmh/win32-loader: . templates

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 10:36:07AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Robert Millan (rmh@alioth.debian.org):
> > Author: rmh
> > Date: Thu Feb  8 19:52:23 2007
> > New Revision: 45041
> >
> > Modified:
> >    people/rmh/win32-loader/dil.nsi
> >    people/rmh/win32-loader/templates/custom.ini
> >    people/rmh/win32-loader/templates/graphics.ini
> >    people/rmh/win32-loader/templates/warning.ini
> > Log:
> > Move translatable strings out of templates and into the main file.
>

> Are there plans to introduce a support for gettext-based translations
> here?
>
> Knowing your involvment in l10n, I guees that yes, but I prefer
> asking.

:-)

Just done, and asked for review in -i18n:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2007/02/msg00034.html

Please let me know what you think.  I admit there could be some mistakes,
as I'm not familiar with gettext.

(Sorry for the late response, I don't check -boot very often.  Feel free to
CC me anytime)

Thanks

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.