Gettext support in win32-loader

[ Please CC, not subscribed ]

Hi!

I recently added gettext support to D-I's win32-loader application (available
in d-i/people/rmh/win32-loader).

Everything seems to work now, but since I'm not too familiar with gettext, I
would appreciate if someone could give a quick review to the l10n code I've
added to the source tree, to make sure everything's ok before I send an
announcement requesting translations.

For details on win32-loader's l10n support, check README.l10n.

TIA

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.