Re: r44961 - people/rmh/win32-loader

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 03:20:45AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be possible to preseed the question with what is found in
> > Windows *but* still have the question asked, for some cases where it
> > is likely that the setting may come from Windows but is not guaranteed
> > to be properly setup?
> >
> > IIRC, you can preseed a question but still have it asked, right?
>
> Yes, but only using a preseed file, there's not currently an interface
> to do it via the kernel command line.

If we could have a prestablished path in which a preseed file can be put,
on which d-i would search in existing ntfs partitions (much similarly at how
it searches for .iso files), win32-loader could put a preseed file there.

A good place for me would be c:\debian\<whatever>

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.