Re: debian-installer

    Robert> My program relies on NSISdl plugin, which auto-detects
    Robert> proxy setup from IE settings.  So if you want it to use a
    Robert> proxy, you have to setup IE first.

This computer is a newly installed Windows computer, and setting up
the IE settings is always something I forget :-(.

Anyway, sounds like a good idea. Maybe it could somehow be documented
or ask the user for confirmation before rebooting. Or would that be
too confusing for the targeted user base?
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>