Re: Lenny proposal: may the g-i look be similar to the desktop look

On 1/24/07, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
Let me also make my position as D-I release manager very clear on this
issue:
- I quite like the theme we currently have; we've received quite a few
  nice comments about it and no real criticism
- D-I is already effectively frozen; this really should have been done
  before RC1
- as the (hopefully final) kernel has just been uploaded, time is running
  out

There's 5 RC bugs not tagged etch-ignore bugs against Linux. Are those
planned to be tagged so as well?