Re: Lenny proposal: may the g-i look be similar to the desktop look

Hi people!

I released new versions of uppper bar-image with red swirl.  :)
Please look now:

- Idea 2
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/debian-installer/di-moreblue02.png

Screenshot:
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/debian-installer/screenshots/screenshot-di02.png

- Idea 3
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/debian-installer/di-moreblue03.png

Screenshot:
http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/debian-installer/screenshots/screenshot-di03.png

All ideas are in Wiki Page:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/DebianInstallerEtch

Thanks all!!!

2007/1/20, Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org >:
Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> writes:

> On Friday 19 January 2007 21:03, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> Looks it won't be change before Etch goes out. I personally prefer
>> your proposed theme also because it follows the same design line of
>> other GUI environments too but it depends of Frans allowing me to
>> change it.
>>
>> Frans?
>
> No, sorry. I am still not in favor of _any_ theme that does not follow the
> regular Debian logo. Any theme for the installer should IMO at least have
> the red swirl.

I tend to agree that the Red being the "official" color should be kept
on installer but I think we should then rework the themes to use it
and keep the same looking on the installed system.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
E-mail: otavio@debian.org       UIN: 5906116