Re: who setup the "sudo way"

Thanks for your answer.

> On Monday 01 January 2007 01:39, julien.cerqueira wrote:
> > I'm a bit lost in all the documentation near the debian
> > installer. I'm actually playing with vserver and want to
> > debootstrap some (debian) systems with the "sudo way". The
> > default for newvserver is to use the "root way". I search
> > which file(s) I need to modify/configure or which option(s) I
> > need to pass to which command(s)...
>
> We (the debian installer team) don't have any documentation
on installing
> a vserver, but there is an appendix that explains using
debootstrap to
> install Debian in a chroot.
>
> See: http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apds03.html

That's an interesting documentation, but it explains nothing
about sudo. I just want to know which program ask the user
about sudo configuration during the installation process. I'm
not sure that's debootstrap, and if that's it, I didn't find
anything about that in /usr/lib/debootstrap/scripts/etch. I
tried some dpkg-reconfigure on sudo and passwd without success.

In
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch06s03.html#di-system-setup
, there's nothing too about sudo.

> Hope that helps.
>
> Cheers,
> FJP

Best regards
Julien

Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !