Re: Manual pages?

On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Colin Watson wrote:
> "Gekz" asked on IRC today for manual pages for commands like in-target.

Hmm. How about promoting the doc I started for Debconf two years back [1] to
a real developers reference (i.e. moving it to installer/doc/devel and
building it for the d-i deb; basically this is what I always intended for
that doc) and including such info in an appendix there in a chapter per
command?
Or maybe have a separate d-i-devel-doc package with the manpages (a bit like
man debconf-devel)?

Just dumping them in the udeb sources seems like not the best option if
you're going to the trouble of writing them as manpages.

[1] installer/doc/talks/d-i_debconf6/d-i_debconf6.xml