Manual pages?

"Gekz" asked on IRC today for manual pages for commands like in-target.
While we don't have a .deb to put them in, I think this could
nevertheless be quite useful. The SYNOPSIS section of a typical manual
page is better at expressing concisely what one can pass on the command
line than a plain-text document like debian-installer-utils/README,
which has to describe them all in (necessarily) clumsy prose.

I've attached a sample in-target.1 (which actually isn't the best
example as its command line is simple, but you get the idea). Would
people object to me adding these to debian-installer-utils/man/,
gradually replacing the README there? I'd like to know if other
developers would find this to be a useful reference.

Cheers,

.Dd December 11, 2007
.Os Debian
.ds volume-operating-system Debian Installer
.Dt IN\-TARGET 1
.Sh NAME
.Nm in\-target
.Nd run a command in /target
.Sh SYNOPSIS
.Nm
.Ar command
.Op Ar argument ...
.Sh DESCRIPTION
.Nm
runs the specified
.Ar command
with any specified arguments in
.Pa /target ,
and returns its exit status.
It uses the debconf passthrough frontend to make debconf questions be asked
using cdebconf in the installer.
This is especially useful for running programs like
.Ic dpkg\-reconfigure ,
.Ic debconf\-apt\-progress ,
and
.Ic tasksel .
.Sh SEE ALSO
.Xr apt\-install 1
.Sh AUTHORS
.An -nosplit
.Nm
was written by
.An "Joey Hess" Aq joeyh@debian.org
and
.An "Frans Pop" Aq elendil@planet.nl .
It is part of the Debian installer (d\-i).