Re: Creating a user account in just one screen

On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Colin Watson wrote:
> I *think* that the GTK frontend would implement INPUT INPUT INPUT GO
> correctly, but as Frans points out this would regress a feature in the
> newt frontend. Long-term, maybe a custom plugin is the only reasonable
> way to do this.

Yes, that is correct. The gtk fronend already shows the password and
password confirmation prompt on one screen. Same in some cases for an error
message followed by a prompt for corrected input.

For me that is one of the nicest usability advantages of the gtk frontend
over the newt frontend.