Re: task testing

Hi Joey,

On Friday 28 September 2007 19:47, Joey Hess wrote:
> I've been doing automated testing of all the tasks for several years. I
> don't always have time to read the logs though, and noone else seems to
> care to do so on a regular basis.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/test-logs.html

I knew about the page, but keep forgetting it and almost never look at it,
because it has too much information. (Bookmarking it now.)

This page lists all architectures, it would be nice if you could split it for
the architectures, basically turning
http://hydra.kitenet.net/~joey/d-i/logs/i386/overview.log into html.

Also, can this be extended to return "possible issue detected" if a
new/unknown debconf message/question appears (like the one about postgres
being an old version)?

Similar, being able to flag some as "expected failure" (because of known bugs)
would really help to deal with the lot of tests.

regards,
	Holger .oO( first he complains there are no tests, now he says there are too
many :)