Re: task testing

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Are there any plans to avoid such embarassing things to happen with the lenny
> > release? I'm thinking of automated testing, not manual test plans...
>
> I've been doing automated testing of all the tasks for several years. I
> don't always have time to read the logs though, and noone else seems to
> care to do so on a regular basis.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/test-logs.html

Hmmm, I could maybe do something for this. The prerequisite for me to
do this efficiently would be to receive the tests results as a daily
mail, preferrably as short as possible: something like a GO/NOGO for
each test. The page is more or less this, indeed. So, theoretically,
wgetting it could be enough.

However, there are *many* tests results on the page you're pointing,
Joey. we should maybe pick a few to be monitored constantly.