Re: The d-i blocks on new hardware

On Sep 8, 2007, at 7:17 AM, Jeremy Guitton wrote:

Le vendredi 07 septembre 2007 à 19:00 +0200, Jérémy Bobbio a écrit :

Please try the following image:
http://people.debian.org/~lunar/debian-40r1+proposed-updates- amd64-netinst.iso

It should solve the issue but as I am unable to reproduce it myself, it
would be really helpful if you could confirm that it really does.

debian-40r1+proposed-updates-amd64-netinst.iso ===> it's good always

Have you this iso for i386 for test it ?

Is there any chance you can make an iso like that for PowerPC? I'd love to give it a try on my testing "blue&white" Mac G3.

Thanks!

Rick