Re: The d-i blocks on new hardware

Le vendredi 07 septembre 2007 à 19:00 +0200, Jérémy Bobbio a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 10:46:50PM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> > Finally, it would be really helpful if you were willing to test the
> > future Etch point release to see if we manage to really fix this issue.
>
> Please try the following image:
>   http://people.debian.org/~lunar/debian-40r1+proposed-updates-amd64-netinst.iso
>
> It should solve the issue but as I am unable to reproduce it myself, it
> would be really helpful if you could confirm that it really does.
>
> Cheers,

Here the tests which I made and for each test, I did it 5 times :

d-i-etch-i386 ===> blocks always
d-i-etch-amd64 ===> sometimes blocks, sometimes it's good

dailly-build-i386 for install testing ===> it's good always
dailly-build-i386 for install etch in expert mode ===> blocks always

debian-40r1+proposed-updates-amd64-netinst.iso ===> it's good always

Have you this iso for i386 for test it ?

If you needs more infos or for testing iso, do not hesitate ;)

++'ll

Jérémy