The d-i blocks on new hardware
(sorry for my english)
I can't install Etch on my new hardware :
- MB : Asus CrossHair (NVIDIA™ nForce 590 SLI)
- CPU : AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
- CG : Asus EN7600GS SILENT/HTD 256 Mo PCI-E
- RAM : Corsair Twin2X 2 x 1024 Mo DDRII PC6400
- DD : 2 x Samsung Spinpoint T166 SATA - 500 Go - 16 Mo
- DVDR : 2 x Samsung SH-S183L OEM SATA
I tested several methods (CDs, USB, floppy, mini.iso, ...) and the
installation always blocks at the same place. That blocks after the
selection of tasks in tasksel. I tested several tasks and nothings,
always the same !! The .debs files are downloaded and the d-i bloks,
the .debs files aren't installed. There is nothing in the log, the last
line is the download of the last needed .deb file.
Any idéas ?