Re: r48410 - trunk/installer/build/boot/x86

The patch seems ok, but I've had another thought about something about
this I don't much like. So far, we've been able to assume that an expert
mode install is identical to a regular priority install, unless the user
chooses a non-default answer to a question. This is the first case where
choosing to install in expert mode will have an actually different
effect on the installed system, by default.

--
see shy jo