Re: Build failures on some images. Grarphical installer related?

Christian Perrier wrote:
This happened last night on my system:

  cdebconf-gtk-udeb: Depends: libcairo2 (>= 1.4.0) but it is not installable

The same goes for all images that includes the graphical
installer. The floopy and netboot images build fine.

It may be local to my system, but I'd recommend some attention , at
least.

Same happens here.. but shouldn't we depend on libcairo-directfb2 instead (libcairo2 is the X11 verion of Cairo) ?

regards

Attilio