Re: NSLU2 Hangs on installation reboot

* Jake McGraw <jmcgraw1@gmail.com> [2007-06-20 12:42]:
> I'm still at the step of the installation where nothing (as far as I
> know) has actually been written to the USB HD. So, how do I modify
> /etc/network/interfaces?

Sorry, I misread your message.  In this case, changing
/etc/network/interfaces is not the right solution.  I'm not quite sure
why it doesn't work.  It certainly should if you entered all network
settings, which it seems you did.  I guess your other slug has a
different IP address, right?  Some people say that removing the RTC
battery helps, maybe that's antoher option you could try.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/