Reworking the GTK+ cdebconf frontend

Hi!

Just a short notice to tell everyone that I have started to work on
improving the code of the GTK+ frontend for cdebconf.

The whole frontend is currently in one huge single C file.  I'm
proofreading the whole thing for refactoring, memory leaks, potentiel
segfauts, etc.

This should keep me pretty busy during the next 2 or 3 days.  The
changes might be pretty invasive at the end, so this might result in a
pretty huge patch at the end. :(

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism