Re: Saying goodbye as D-I Release Manager, but not to D-I

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 08:32:33PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 01 June 2007 20:22, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Sad to see you go, and sad that debian failed in mediating this in a
> > way which allowed us both to have fun. Let this be a lection to the
> > future, of the hurt that pride can cause to all involved and
> > bystanders.
>
> I'd like to ask everybody to take this message as it is and to not reply
> to it. All arguments and recriminations are already known and nothing new
> can be added.

Indeed, Frans, but the above was from November, and i asked you to
consider a meetiong at FOSDEM around 4 months away.

If you had shown any interest in solving this issue, it would have been
solved, and this fact won't change even if you tell people to hear only
your side of the story. The FUD campaign against me was torough enough
that i did stand no chance, and you perfectly know that.

Sadly,

Sven Luther