Re: Problem booting Debian/NSLU2 after flashing

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 05:26:55PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Martin Weinberg <martin.weinberg@comcast.net> [2007-05-18 10:54]:
> > I confirmed, of course, that the unit works under the native firmware.
> > I changed the network configuration to correspond to my local subnet.
> > Any ideas?  I'm hoping it's simple . . . but I have no idea what else
> > to try.
>
> Simple question first: are you sure that you configured your network
> fully, e.g. including DNS servers?

On second thought, I may have configured with a DNS since I recall
that the SlugOS boot came up with the correct resolv.conf for the
router box (which does the DNS), although, perhaps it cloned this from
the gateway.  I can't recall precisely, sorry to say.